The cost of the Lifestyle diseases to India was 7.5 billion Euros in 2007, and that it will be 200 billion Euros in 2020?
- Indian deaths from Heart disease will soon touch 35% way ahead of USA, China and Russia?
- Reducing the incidence of one Lifestyle disease in the organization increases productivity by 9% and decreases absenteeism by 2%?
- India currently loses 14 man days/year due to absenteeism. It will be 42 days by 2020.
The Lifestyle diseases: Diabetes, Obesity, Hypertension and Heart Disease are not caused by Virus or Bacteria-they were brought about by a faulty lifestyle. Making correctional changes in one’s diet and exercise regime can stem the problem.
A Lifestyle Consultant aids this critical change.
We have a signature programme called as “A Celebration of Life”
An interactive session where the discussion focuses on:
- Why exercise? How much? What types?
- Balanced nutrition
- Weight Management
Coping with Stress
- Fighting Age
- Simple ways of making a healthy lifestyle a part of a corporate citizen’s fast paced life.
We also have an active session – Happy Bodies where the group practices simple exercises for:
- Handling Stress.
These exercises need no special equipment and can be practiced anywhere.