- To understand different styles of leadership and how and when to use them?
- What are the needed skills to be a better leader?
- How Coaching and mentoring becomes an important and integral part of leadership?
- How to create a succession plan and implement the same?
- To Apply skills that enable you to initiate, execute and manage change effectively.
- What is change? – analyze different types of change: crisis, reactionary, anticipatory, and their different dynamics. VUCA environments
- Strategies to manage change – create change strategies that factor in the different, non-linear dynamics of a change process over
- Identifying valuable strengths and resources & Developing the skills required to manage change successfully – lead change during the testing times in business environment
- Useful models for change, NLP and a cognitive behavioral through a personal approach
- How to planning for successful change
- Building and maintaining momentum – How to keep the bigger picture in mind and work towards it