Himanshu is self motivated, hard working & goal-oriented with a high degree of flexibility, creativity, resourcefulness, commitment & optimism, determined to carve a successful and satisfying career.
Conceptually strong with an innovative and analytical & systematic approach to the work with an eye for detail. Enriched with the ability to learn new concepts & technology within a short span of time.
Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
Conceptually strong with an innovative and systematic approach to the work.
- Coordination and assisting with different departments (Training, Sales, HR, IT, Distribution & Logistic, Hotel management, Marketing) to achieve quality of training programme.
- Conduct Induction for new employees.
- Preparing Training inputs during training programme.
- Conduct Classroom Induction for trainees
- Conducting OJTs and Refresher of Functional Skills at the Site for Team Members
- Training assessment in the form of written test.
- Maintaining confidentiality of records relating to training
As Product trainer:
- Imparting knowledge and skills related to Company, Market and brands.
- Training on Key features, USPs, procedures, product, positioning and selling.
- Ensure all Training related SOPs are followed
- Initial, follow up and remedial training for new joiners.
- Development and ongoing study toward an excellent knowledge of products, competition products, procedures and training knowledge.
- Handling queries on brand, presentation skills, and product promotions etc.
As Soft skill Trainer:
- Delivered sessions on KSA, Grooming and basic etiquettes, body language.
- Role of soft skill for personal and professional development.
- Telephonic etiquettes and interaction
- Business writing- Email etiquettes, managing office visitors, attending phone calls.
- Guiding clients in the development of skills and strategies for dealing with their problems.
- Conducting action and situational base counseling.
As Retail trainer:
- Train on basic of retailing, health and safety issues in retails, introduction to retail, ethics in retail, loss and prevention, health and safety in retail.
- How to demonstrate Products, basic of sales promotion methods, merchandising management, personal selling.
- Train on how to approach and handle difficult customers, customer interaction cycle, telephonic interaction, implementing customer suggestions etc.
As CSR Trainer:
- Support in mobilization, Screening and registration of candidates
- Effective use of database (from college, employee officer, schools, mobilisation team etc.) by proper follow-ups and counseling..
- Support for Placement process, Support student for internship, interview, placements and offer letters.
- Support in data maintenance (admission, kits, certificates, offer letter, insurance, medical etc).
- Control on distribution of kits, certificate as per instructions and define process.
As TTT Trainer:
- Conducted sessions on Train the Trainer, Platform skills, Training style and Training principles, type of trainees or students for academic and Industry etc
As Assistant professor:
- Coordinating Academic Statutory Committee activities for PCI & AICTE.
- Conducting University inspection; active member of IAEC; functioning as Conveyor of institutional examination and Disciplinary Committee.
- Teaching as per curriculum to students, recognizing, respecting & nurturing the creative potential of each student.
- Liaising with Education & other Department for smooth running of the institution.
- Providing guidance to the Teaching and Administrative Staff; imbibing discipline in students.
- Reporting to parents on students’ progress.
- Perform academic and administrative activities as per vertical direction.
Major Professional Achievements:
- Successfully trained more than thousand professionals of different field
- Developed lucid training manuals for national and international repute companies
- More than 30 papers presented, published in national and international repute Conferences & Workshops
- Conducted training assignment for national and international companies.
- Prepared trackers of Dr and chemist call average on daily basis and publish data on weekly basis
- Developed field work parameters for field’s staff.
Himanshu is Post Graduate (M. Pharmacy) ,MBA, Qualified GATE and done B Pharm.
He also hold a Diploma in Drug Patenting.
Some of the clients he has trained for include Hirva consultanc ,Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Marwar Pharmacy College and many more.
Languages Known: Hindi and English.