Monika is a Learning & Development Consultant with 18 years of hands on experience in different sectors such as Healthcare, Hospitality, BFSI and Telecom industry across seniority levels. She is MBA with experience of working and driving results with multi ethnic workforce in India and overseas. After working in different capacities with world class organizations, she decided to use her expertise as a Consultant Trainer for organizations across sectors.
She has trained more than 10,000 associates at Entry/ Middle/ Senior management levels.
Monika started her career with Park Plaza Hotels in 1998, later in the year 2001 she moved on to Welcare Hospital Dubai,an international standard five-star health care provider of middle east. Her role involved customer services excellence and training of medical as well as non-medical teams. The international exposure gave her an opportunity to train multinational work force and contribute to the goals of the organization through skill enhancement of the employees.
While she worked for Sterling Hospital in India, one of the projects she worked upon was training Nursing team of over 400 nurses to enhance their productivity through enhancing soft skills and behavioral skills, it was also the most concerning area of the organization. After the completion of the project there was a phenomenal change in following areas which were selected as indicators.
- Increase in customer satisfaction
- Decrease in customer complaints
- Increase in job satisfaction of Nursing team (Resulted in better retention of nurses, lowered over all absenteeism and reduced stress)
The project titled as “Pride in Profession” was analyzed, designed and delivered by Monika.
Monika established her brand as Sales & Leadership trainer during her stint with Max New York life insurance. As a senior Training Manager, she was responsible for Management and Agency Sales training against well-defined Business Goals with the measurable parameters of Sales Effectiveness and High Performance
- Credited with playing most pivotal role in winning 12 National Awards for Ahmedabad SGO, a first in history of 10 years of operations
- Qualified for Executive Council, an International Award felicitated at Bangkok & 2 National Awards, also Qualified for National conference at Goa.
- Won 11 Quarterly awards including Dronacharya award for excellence in training delivery.
- Judged as best Trainer on all parameters across Country, got certified for specialized Training programs like M Power, Journey to Excellence (Kinder Brother International Modules) and many more
At Vodafone with 3+ years of stint, she was responsible for circle Customer Services Retail, which involved training need identification & delivery of training program for close to 1000 touch points of Gujarat. The programs were focused to enhance productivity & customer sensitivity to meet the business Goals.
- “World of Difference” winner Award, 2012-13 – Qualified to participate in a CRS initiative (one amongst top 25 in the country), once in a lifetime opportunity. Worked at the NGO location (West Bengal, 24 Paragnas) for 3 months and trained the NGO management team as per need identification, also helped NGO in addressing their challenges and strategy designing for projects with special focus on Girl child education and women empowerment. Received training on social sector for 10 days prior to the WOD program.
- Harvard Mentor Management certifications:
- Coaching Skills
- Leading and Motivating
- Customer Focus
- Presentation skills
Monika’s area of expertize includes Leadership Development Programs, People Management, Customer service excellence, Communication skills, Team Building, Professional Skills, Retail &Sales training and Outbound Training.
Monika has been highly decorated with accolades and well recognized Trainer especially in establishing connect with participants and result orientated outcome for various Organizations she was affiliated with. Her training style focuses on experiential learning and longer retention through combination of different methods and tools. Training is not only her profession but also her passion.
Some of the clients she has trained for includes Reliance Group, Adani Group, HDFC Bank, Coca-Cola, L&T, SBI Capital, Zydus Pharma, Intas Pharma, GVK EMRI 108 Services and many more…
Languages Known:Gujarati, Hindi,and English.