Name of client: Schaeffler India
Name of training program: Entrepreneurship At Workplace
Name of trainer: Deepthi N Ravi
Level of training: Mid Level
Held: 19th-20th April 2017
Objective of the Workshop:
- Turning a viable opportunity into a focused strategy and business initiative.
- Developing an effective business plan for your function.
- Creating the “pitch” to sell your idea to internal customers and sponsors
- What is the VUCA environment?
- Deciding whether to build capabilities in-house or approach them through partnerships, external vendors
- Evolving strategy, organization, and leadership models as the business grows
- Recognizing and managing risk, while creating and measuring value
- Readiness to deal with failures
- Live case studies
- The ability to think and relate with the bigger picture of the organisation
- The importance of the right job, right person
- To face VUCA situations with confidence
- To strategically work towards the success of the project(s)
- Understanding the risk factors and how to mitigate at the same time.