- Profile Brief: Have 17 years of experience in corporate environment in the areas of Customer Service Delivery, internal audit, transactional audit in call centre environment, Product and Process Training. Have worked in Travel, BPO, Telecom and Retail industries with companies to name a few such as Delta Air Lines, GE, Airtel, Reliance and HSBC.
- I am a certified professional and have received many awards during the course of my career ladder.
- Have involved in pre-training discussions, training needs analysis, solution creation, design of learning deployment model through a diverse medium learning plan, defining measurement criteria and tools, creation of learning content, facilitation and coaching, competency profiling.
- Certified in Soft Skills and Selling Skills – ODPEC and NODD Model (Opening a call, Developing Needs, Presenting a product, Eliminating Doubts, Close a Sale.) Buying – Need, Options, Doubts, Decision to buy.
Programmes Handled in L & M:
- Coaching for Better Performance
- Performance Development Plan (PDP)
- Performance Appraisal
- HR Equal Employer Module (Managing Standards)
- Emotional Intelligence
- Team Building Motivation
- TTT Migration
- Stress Management
|Brain bench||Certified for successfully completing in a) Training Delivery and Evaluation b) Training Development.|
|St. John Ambulance||Certified for First Aid and Safety for basic fire safety.|
|Reliance Retail Ltd||Certified as White Belt Performance Coach.|
|Underwriter Laboratories||Certified for Process Excellence for Internal Quality Audits.|
|Indian Airlines Limited||Certified for Fares and Documentation Procedure for Passenger Sales Agents in Commercial Training College at Central Training Establishment.|
|GE Capital||Certificate of completion on Young Leaders Development Program.|
· Implemented E-Learning under the leadership of central E-Learning team.
· Implemented Web based Training Need Analysis for capturing and publishing Business wise and role wise.
· Appreciation from HUB HR for successfully implementing the best practices in Telecom
· for Customer Satisfaction.
· Certificate of recognition for immense contribution in acquiring first 25000
satisfied customers and Letter of Appreciation for successfully contributing towards
launch by HUB EVP.
Reliance Retail Limited
· Certified with White Belt in Coaching and Mentoring.
· Appreciation from AVP L & D for creating Trainer Activity Form for capturing L & D Activities and training Man-hours, supporting MIS.
· Appreciation for outstanding contribution on launch of 23 telecom circles in their final leg of PAN India presence by Chief Service Delivery Officer Mobility.
· Appreciation for developing Automated Easy Recharge Calculator by CSD Head Kolkata.
· Appreciation for launch of Eastern region of WB, Orissa, and Bihar & Jharkhand in setting up customer Service centre, enabling the frontlines to deliver services as per customer standards by Chief HR Officer.
· Appreciation of unwavering support and cooperation for launching Customer Service centre by Chief Operating Officer Orissa.
· Recognition Team Extra Miler Award for exemplary performance and demonstration of Values at workplace twice in a row
· Certificate of Recognition Star of the Month April 2000 Award for exemplary performance and demonstration of Values at workplace for driving Telecom Tour across all AFS process.