Avani has a Rich experience of 12+ years in formulating & implementing innovative Learning & Development, conducting training programs towards enhancing leadership development, capability development, employee productivity and building committed teams. Track record of handling and conducting corporate trainings, using psychometric tools, HR personnel and the entire Recruitment Cycle. Key Driver of Change Management processes that were successfully implemented for reasons as diverse as streamlining Training ,Quality, HR Operations, building employee morale, retaining talents and building committed teams.
A keen planner,strategist and implementer for steering implementation of recruitment life-cycle after sourcing the best talent from diverse backgrounds including affirmative action. Formulating & benchmarking functional best practices to focus on development of abilities to meet present and future goals and mission set by the organization. Fostered teamwork/open-door environment conducive to positive dialogue across the organization.
Creative and Multi-disciplinary Manager adept at devising Learning & Development strategies to ensure employees are motivated, informed & aligned with the company’s vision and goal; Skilled in alignment of people capacities and competencies to organization strategies, objectives and culture / values. To foresee or predict as many dangers and problems as possible; and to plan, organize and control activities so that the project is completed as successfully as possible in spite of all the risks. Proven leader with outstanding relationship building skills, strong communication abilities and exceptional emotional intelligence that excels in matrix and hierarchical structures.
She delivers training to Middle Management/Junior Management/Executive Level.
Creates Customised Training Modules –Soft Skills, Behavioral Skills, Managerial & Leadership Skills, Communication Skills, etc.
Her KRAs include below:
- Successful Delivery of Blended Training Programs.
- High program rating by end users in the B2B Space.
- Minimum of 2 Success Stories per key account (B2B).
- Successful Renewals of Key Accounts (B2B)
- Real Time Support & Coordination for Live Projects
- Project Reports for school management at the end of batches
- Trainer/Training Partner Payment Tracking
Avani’s core competent training areas include Learning and Development, Leadership Development, HR Policies & Procedures, Talent Acquisition, Employee Capability Development, Employee Engagement (T&D), Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management, Team Management ,Project Management
Some of the clients she has trained for include Ericsson, NIIT, University of Petroleum ,Bank of America, Genpact , Infosys, Axis Bank, Tata, Dell, Altametrics, Mc Donalds, IBM, WNS, KIIT University MBA Colleges and many more
- Pursuing PG Diploma in Training and Development from ISTD, Delhi
- 2010 MBA (Communication & HR) from FSM, New Delhi
- 2008 PG in Mass Communication from Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi
- 2006 Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) – GGSIPU – , Delhi
- Psychometric Assessor from OMI
- NLP from IPANLP
- T3 from IBM as an OJT
Languages Known: English, Hindi and Punjabi